Are you our next Intysify Intern? Have a look at the description here below to find out...
You are looking for a first experience in a Sustainable & Operational Consulting Start-up? You want to contribute to the development of a young, dynamic and value driven entity? Then, don't wait any longer, you might be the young talented intern we are looking for!
Working at Intysify?
At Intysify, we want you to grow, and we help you through your journey with us. We give you the opportunity to put in practice the theoretical aspects of your studies within a lean, agile & prosperous sustainability-driven company.
We always encourage you to do your best and go the extra-mile.
Since you will be working in a human-sized environment within a fast-growing company, you will fast take part in the evolution of the entity! The aim of this internship is to support the team in creating a strong, meaningful and impactful sustainable expertise in operational consulting.
The scope of your internship?
You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about sustainability and with whom you can easily talk and share .
All along your intern journey, you will have the opportunity to contribute to several aspects of development, and have your own impact in the company. You can expect to work and take responsibilities in terms of :
- Business Development - delivery projects, service offering, strategy
- Trainings & Development Tracks - Green Practice, employee engagement, expertise development
- Marketing & Communication - content creation for social media, website & SEO optimization
We are expecting from you to...
You are convinced and ready to join in? Then take your chance and apply!
- follow a 3rd year Bachelor or Master's degree with an economics/engineering/communication and marketing background,
- be bilingual (French & English). Dutch is a plus,
- have relevant knowledge in Corporate Sustainable Management and sustainability context,
- have problem solving skills & analytical spirit,
- be dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills,
have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills,
be proactive, organized & rigorous,
be a team player that can work autonomously.